- The Wise Woman's Way (doc | pdf) -- ancient wisdom for postmenopausal women
- Spiritual Sex: Beyond the Physical (doc | pdf) -- Sexual energy is our life force. It can be healing and rejuvenating for us at any age and it is especially important as we age.
- The Significance of the Spring Equinox (doc | pdf)
- My Secret Garden Guided Imagery (doc | pdf)
- What is Goddess Sexuality? (doc | pdf) -- includes a description of Goddess Sexuality and a few simple exercises to experience an expanded awareness about sexuality and spirituality.
- February 2nd: Brigid's Day/Imbolc/Candlemas (doc | pdf) -- explaining the origins and significance of February 2nd and suggestions for celebrating this very important time of the turning of the seasons.
- Women's Sexuality: Midlife and Beyond, The Feminine Paradigm (doc | pdf) -- workshop given at the AASECT Conference in Miami, May 5, 2002, which offers some of the good news about women's sexuality beyond midlife.
- An Integrated Approach to Treating Low Female Desire (doc | pdf) -- a panel discussion presented at the AASECT conference in May of 2001 exposing the problems with medicalizing female sexuality.
- Female Sexual Dysfunction: A Critical Look at the Paradigms Associated with Female Sexual Concerns (doc | pdf) -- an explanation of the treatment model presented by Dr. Savage at the American Association of Sex Educator, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) in May of 2001.
- The Ritual Of The Great Marriage (doc | pdf) -- a presentation at the Society for the Scientific Study of Sex, Sunday, April 9, 2000, explaining the ritual of the Great Marriage as it was performed in ancient times as a sacred celebration honoring the Great Mother Goddess.
- Reclaiming Your Sexuality in Mid Life (doc | pdf) -- a talk at the Empowering Women's Health seminar sponsored by Louise Hay, Sunday, March 19, 2000, on how to empower your self at mid-life using ancient wisdom and current knowledge.
- Questionnaire (doc | pdf): Making sense of Your Personal Story (Sex History) From: Reclaiming Goddess Sexuality, 1999 (Hay House) -- a questionnaire and commentary designed to help you make sense of your personal story with regard to your sexuality. There are seven basic areas that will help organize your understanding. The areas are: 1) Issues of mistrust and sex-negative messages, 2) wounds from primary attachments, 3) self-esteem and control, 4) distortions of compassion, 5) fear of self- disclosure, 6) visualization, and 7) inspiration and guidance.
- The Legacy of Lilith: Reclaiming Women’s Untamed Erotic Potential (doc | pdf) -- a presentation for the AASECT Annual Conference in July, 2006 in St. Louis, MO.
- Treating Desire Discrepancy in Couples (doc | pdf) -- desire discrepancy is one of the most common sexual issues in long-term relationships.
- Making the Shift from Performance to Pleasure (doc | pdf)
- Sex and Spirit: Bringing Back the Sensual Nature That Heals (doc | pdf)
- Essay for Feminine Mysticism in Art (doc | pdf) - Edited by Victoria Christian
- The Magic of Mature Erotic Beauty (doc | pdf)
2013: Beltane | Spring Equinox | Imbolc
2012: Yule | Samhain | Fall Equinox | Lammas | Summer Solstice | Beltane/May Day | Spring Equinox | Imbolc
2011: Yule | Samhain | Fall Equinox | Lammas | Summer Solstice | Beltane | Spring Equinox | Imbolc
2010: Yule | Samhain | Fall Equinox | Lammas | Midsummer | Beltane | Spring Equinox | Imbolc
2009: Yule | Samhain | Fall Equinox | Lammas | Midsummer | May Day | Happy Sweetest Day
Please fill out the information below to receive updates from Linda.
Please follow the instructions on the confirmation email to ensure you receive the newsletter.